Thursday, October 11, 2007

assignment five...openings

1)I am the warlord, the archeologist, the original Martian, the slayer of an evil monarchy. I have climbed the tallest mountains with only a walking stick. I have unearthed the artifacts of a dead cilization of monkeys. I have scaled the walls of secret government agencies. I am Jonny Anomoly.....

2) It was a bright and sunny day. All was well, with the exception of Jonny Anomoly, who was embarking on his secret. His determination left nothing but success on his mind; failure was not an option.

3)I was riding down on the blazing Schwinn Spectacular: a metal and rubber contraption of aerodynamic curves. As I ride at light speed, I feel the wind flow smoothly past my machine of quicksilver.

4)Jonny Anomoly, in simplest of terms, was an anomaly. At the age of fifteen, he was still having imaginary adventures on his "Schwinn spectacular" aka his bike. What follows is the tale of all tales, the adventure that ended all adventures. What I am about to share is the event that ended the Anomoly.

5)It was a dark and stormy night. The wind was billowing, but in this case it was an advantage. This specific billowing wind was billowing Jonny Anomoly on towards his next adventure. It was such a billowing billow that it in fact doubled Jonny's blazing speed, which was only to be further tripled by his dynamic miracle of modern transportation, artfully dubbed as the "schwinn spectacular. This is why I invite you now to join Jonny on his adventure which - due to the extreme speed of billowing - will begin very soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like the first one the best even though you only have two. I think the first one is better because it is more detailed and does not start with the "it was a bright and sunny day" stuff.

samwisesunbear said...

HURRY UP WITH SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samwisesunbear said...

POOOOOOOP