Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Assignment 6

1) I do enjoy being scared, but only the a places where I feel secure. These locations are generally at the movies - when I'm with friends- or at home. It also depends on my particular mindset. If I'm not in a relaxed mood, I will probably take the movie too seriously and get paranoid about everything as a result.

2) I'm actually not really scared of guts and gore, probably I've been so desensitized to it. I find the suspense in waiting for the small possibility of something unfortunate happening far more frightening than the actual event. I'm not really sure where my fears come from.

3) Psychotic probably. I think that madness can be caused by a obsession. But I think madness itself is the action derived form the obsession, whether it be murder or genocide....

4) obsession over an unatainable object/desire.......kinda like great gatsby

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey...it was really good to learn how much of a wuss you really are :)i always knew you were easily scared of things and im so proud you could finally let it be known good job

samwisesunbear said...

I agree. u are kinda a wuss. but is' a'right, so am i.

samwisesunbear said...

SAme to u pub!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I agree that people who are mad are obsessed over something and the great gatsby was a good example. I am also not afraid of blood or gore, i thing it has something to do with being desensitized to violence due to how frequently we are exposed to it.